Digitization is the process of converting information into digital format. These days, due to the advancement in Digital Technologies (interconnected Digital World through smartphones), digitization can even extend to accessing information, buying products, hiring taxi, bookings hotel, purchasing air tickets, e-commerce, etc.,
What does Digitization do to life?
Digitization is enhancing the way we live our life – making it easy to review product before purchase, online purchase, etc., Digitization also allowed us to access bank through our mobiles – resulting in reduction in the time spent for a money transfer kind of activities. Extending to many walks of life, Digitization is enhancing our quality of lives and service quality tremendously.
Significance of Digitization:
- Real time Access: It will enhance the we access services – banking services, government services.
- Transparency: Digitization will ensure that all businesses go digital and publish all the relevant details. By virtue of it, information will be available freely, increasing transparency.
- Digitally Interconnected World: Digital will interconnect the world and we will see more and more product innovations to enhance our lives.
Today we are presenting the interview of J B Lalla Director Self Service Products Consulting Company whose company is providing all sort of automation and digitisation products like Self Service Kiosks, ATM’s, Digital Signage, Pos, Smart Cities Kiosks & IOT. Lets see what his venture is offering to the Global World.
1.What is the Name of Your Business Or Brand You Represent?
Self Service Products Consulting Company India
2.What are your target Audience/clients?
Client planning to deploy self service products & solutions.
3.Where is your Business based (city, state, country) & What are your geographical target areas?
Mumbai , Maharashtra India. India & Global Markets
4.What are your products or services?
Self Service Kiosks, ATM’s, Digital Signage, Pos, Smart Cities Kiosks & IOT
5.Who are your biggest competitors and how do you differentiate yourself from them?
We are growing company and have domain based business process consulting . Most of our competitors are not in business of self service business process consulting but selling their products hardware .
6. What best Marketing practices/tools that you always rely for the business development, marketing and branding?
Be with customer, positioning and adopting new business tools for success
7.What skills Do you want in your employees/team at the time of hiring?
Passionate and owning the ownership of the job profile
8.What expansion plans are you looking for the next 2 years, next 5 years?
We are expanding and planning to grow around 25 to 30% YOY for next 5 years
9.Where do you want to see yourself in next 10 years?
We would be leaders in our self service products consulting space.
10.What was the most challenging part of your journey till now? How did you overcome those challenges?
Being the startup. Investments and implementing global self service large orders have been bit of challenge.
11.Whom do you consider your idol or biggest motivator?
I was inspired by our parents, teachers, and my ex bosses who have taught me a lot.
12.How your current profile has transformed you as a person?
More matured , empowerment to take new business decisions
13.If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
Think out of Box, Innovate and come out withe new self service products solutions
14. What is that One thing you would like to change in your organization/Business today?
Ownership.I would expect each and every offical to think its their own company.
15. Anything, you would like to say to our readers or fellow business people?
Keep doing good job and success will follow.
16. What your company is doing under CSR?
Planning to come out with solutions for NGOs
17. What Plans do you have for booming Startups in your country?
Like to mentor and advise new startups on their growth plans
18. Tell us something about your education & family background.
I am commerce graduate having more than 30 years plus domain expertise in business & technology.
My grand father was first Hindu and Sindhi to be professor of ST Xavier’s College Mumbai
My father was the senior management offical with leading textile mill of Mumbai
19. What is your USP which makes it unique & different from other Business in similar domains.
Customisation and Localisation as per clients requirements.
20. Do you consider yourself successful and by what means do you measure success?
Yes partly but still need lot more to achieve.